Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Chinatown has some new tunes posted on myspace

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I posted some links to their tunes last year and many of you liked them, so I thought ya'll might wanna check it out.

    small21

    Looks like they're releasing a new CD and have relocated from Vancouver to Seattle.

    New stuff sounds great.

    Here's the myspace link with 4 new tunes.

    Chinatown new tunes

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WAS GOING TO ASK ABOUT THIS BAND WHEN I LISTENED TWO KILLER SONGS CALLED "NO ONE" AND "SWEET ACTION" THEN YA SANDI SAVE ME THE WORK POSTIN ABOUT 'EM!!! THANX YA SANDI AGAIN, FOR BEING MY GURU!!! LOL!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SANDI=SANDY

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RaivenVainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ins't there some conection between Crystal Pistol and Chinatown?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not that I know of, other than they are both from Vancouver.

    Crystal Pistol guys except for Mik and Pinto used to be called The Cartels who put out a few CD's. There first CD was really cool. In the Ramones vein.

    I don't know too much about the Chinatown guys except they're from Vancouver and have been playing around for a few years and have a full length CD out, which is apparently hard to find.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheGlamMessiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [B]<font size=3 color=purple>Thatz some tasty RnR...Thanks 4 the linkie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •